Fortigate 600E Dubai
The Fortigate 600E Dubai delivers advanced firewall capabilities tailored to meet the needs of medium to large enterprises. These versatile devices can be deployed at campus locations or enterprise branches, providing robust protection against cyber threats through the use of purpose-built security processors. This ensures high performance, strong security effectiveness, and in-depth traffic analysis.
Equipped with specialized security processors, the Fortigate 600E Dubai achieves industry-standard validated performance for Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS). These processors deliver high throughput while minimizing latency, allowing for the deployment of virtual patches at the network level to safeguard against potential vulnerabilities. This proactive approach helps protect the network from exploitable vulnerabilities.
Moreover, the device enables deep packet inspection at wire speeds, offering unparalleled visibility into network traffic, even when encrypted with the latest TLS 1.3 encryption protocol.
To stay ahead of emerging threats, the Fortigate 600E Dubai can proactively block sophisticated attacks in real-time, thanks to the advanced threat protection capabilities provided by the Fortinet Security Fabric’s intelligence services. This ensures secure web access, both internally and externally, even for high-performance encrypted traffic. The device enhances the user experience by providing dynamic web and video caching capabilities and enables administrators to exert control over web access based on users or user groups across various URLs and domains. Furthermore, it can prevent data loss and detect user activity in known and unknown cloud applications, as well as block DNS requests directed at malicious domains. The series offers multi-layered advanced protection against zero-day malware threats delivered over the web.
In terms of simplifying operations and maximizing return on investment (ROI), the Fortigate 600E Dubai integrates various threat protection security features into a single high-performance network security appliance. This appliance is powered by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU) and provides comprehensive visibility into users, devices, and applications across the entire attack surface. It enforces security policies consistently, regardless of where assets are located. Furthermore, it safeguards against network exploitable vulnerabilities using industry-validated IPS technology that offers low latency and optimized network performance. The Fortigate 600E Dubai appliance can also automatically block threats on decrypted traffic, achieving the industry’s highest SSL inspection performance, including support for the latest TLS 1.3 standard and mandated ciphers. For real-time threat detection and blocking, it leverages AI-powered FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric.
- Fortinet’s advanced, breakthrough network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds, VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration, anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation. It also allows traffic shaping and priority queuing.
- Fortinet’s powerful content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection of computationally intensive security features.
- The Security Fabric allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network. FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-ready Partner solutions.
- Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next-generation security platform.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Includes a management console that is effective and simple to use, which provides a comprehensive network of automation & visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Pane of Glass Management powered by the Fabric Management Center
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- 2 x 10GE SFP+ slots
- 8 x GE SFP slots
- 8 x GE RJ45 ports
- 2 x GE RJ45 management ports