With module-based MyPBX, you can have flexible telephony interfaces combination. You might need FXS module to connect analog phones or fax machines; and you can decide what physical trunks you need in your system.
- Flexible modular design
- FXS module for analog phones or fax machines
- PSTN and BRI connectivity
You can manage your mypbx soho phone system from any web browser using an intuitive and user-friendly Web interface. It’s easy to set up the system, add users, and configure the settings. Check a few boxes, choose from the dropdown list, and fill in text fields; you will know what to do when you see it.
- Plug and play set-up
- Configuration templates for IP phone batch editing
MyPBX has been used and tested with a wide range of PBX, VoIP gateways, IP phones and ITSP. Customers have the freedom to choose from different vendors and service providers that fit their needs and enjoy the guaranteed compatibility.
- Support IP phones from Cisco, Yealink, Polycom, Panasonic, snom, Aastra, Tiptel, and more
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix server, Trixbox, FreePBX, 3CX, and more
- Certified with ITSP around the globe